Simpson Tower F717
Phone: (323) 343-2870
The Department of Finance and Law offers options in Finance, Real Estate, and Business Arts-Prelegal for the Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration. These options enable students to prepare for finance, real estate, and legal careers. The department also offers Finance options for both the Master of Science (MS) degree in Business Administration and the Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree, designed to enhance career and advancement opportunities for individuals employed in these fields. In addition, the department offers a credit certificate program in Finance that is designed for students who are majoring in other fields and would benefit from a background in finance.
Professors: Maria Kathleen Boss, Hsing Fang, Taewon Kim ,Jean Loo, James Refalo (Chair), Lifan Wu.
Associate Professors: Jong-Hwan Yi.
Assistant Professor: Min-Ming Wen.
Emeriti: Jack S. K. Chang, George N. Engler, Edward A. Nelson, Gary Steele Watson.
Programs for this Department:
• Business Administration: Option in Business Arts–Prelegal, B.S.
• Business Administration: Option in Finance, B.S.
• Business Administration: Option in Real Estate , B.S.
• Finance Minor
• Minor In Real Estate
• Undergraduate Certificate Program in Finance
• Business Administration: Option in Finance, M.S.
• Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Real Estate