U.S Department of Education Gainful Employment Disclosure
- Program: Certificate program on Fundamentals of Radar Systems
- Occupations that this certificate program prepares students to enter:
(List the occupation, SOC Code, and web address for each occupation.*)
Electrical Engineer, 17-2071.00, http://www.onetonline.org/link/summary/17-2071.00
Electronics Engineer, 17-2072.00, http://www.onetonline.org/link/summary/17-2072.00
Radar and Sonar Technicians, 55-3017.00, http://www.onetonline.org/link/summary/55-3017.00
Air crew officers, 55-1011.00, http://www.onetonline.org/link/summary/55-1011.00
Air traffic controllers, 53-2021.00, http://www.onetonline.org/link/summary/53-2021.00
Remote sensing scientists and technologists, 19-2099.01, http://www.onetonline.org/link/summary/19-2099.01
Engineering teachers, postsecondary, 25-1032.00, http://www.onetonline.org/link/summary/25-1032.00
Atmospheric and space scientists, 19-2021.00, http://www.onetonline.org/link/summary/19-2021.00
- On-time graduation rate for students completing this program: No data available.
- Cost of Attendance for the entire normal duration (e.g., three quarters, at two courses per quarter) of this certificate program:
Two Semesters after conversion, two courses per Semester offered through PaGE at $2000/course:
Tuition and fees:___$8000__________ Books and supplies: ____$400____________
- Median loan debt incurred by students who completed this program: No data available.
- The job placement rate for students completing the program: No data available.
*For each program, identify the US Dept of Labor (USDOL) Standard Occupational Classification (SOC) Code(s) of the occupation(s) that the program prepares students to enter (this may be multiple professions/codes). Also, provide web links to occupational profiles on USDOL’s O*NET web site (http://www.onetonline.org/), SOC Codes may also be found here.