Dec 04, 2020  
University Catalog 2017-2018 
University Catalog 2017-2018 [ARCHIVED CATALOG]

Minor in Music

A minor in music is available for students majoring in other fields. A minimum of 30 units is required. Students must be enrolled in or have completed MUS 1101, MUS 1012 , and MUS 1021 , MUS 1022  in order to enroll in applied lesions or ensembles.

Requirements for the Minor (30 units)