Engineering and Technology A337
Phone: (323) 343-4550
The Department of Technology offers four undergraduate programs in areas designed to prepare students for management-oriented careers in aviation, fire safety and prevention, graphic communications, industrial technology and one undergraduate program to prepare technology education teachers. Graduates of these programs are employed in a wide range of careers including supervisors, managers, management representatives, trainers, technical support specialists, analysts, planners, and teachers. The department also offers several upper division certificate programs to provide further technical depth.
Professors: David Blekhman, Benjamin L. Lee, Paul Liu, A. Keith Mew (Chair), Stephanie Nelson.
Associate Professors: Mauricio Castillo, Jai Hong.
Emeriti: Cortland C. Doan, Raymond E. Fausel, Gregory S. Graham, Kenneth F. Hird, Pamela D. Jablonsky, John LaMonica, Don M. Maurizio, Kenneth Phillips, Kenneth N. Sweetnam, Le D. Tang, Norwood Teague.
Programs for this Department:
• Aviation Administration, B.S.
• Fire Protection Administration and Technology, B.S.
• Graphic Communications, B.S.
• Industrial Technology, B.S.
• Minor in Aviation Administration
• Undergraduate Certificate in Aviation Administration
Industrial and Technical Studies, M.A. “Program Suspended Fall 2019”
Industrial Management, M.S.
• Credit Certificate Programs
• Industrial Technology Credential Program