Simpson Tower F717
Phone: (323) 343-2890
The Department of Management prepares students to lead the businesses and organizations of society. The many aspects of the field of management are represented by three options for the Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration, a Minor in Management, three certificate programs, a Master of Science in Business Administration degree option, and a Master of Science degree in Health Care Management. The department also participates in an Interdisciplinary Studies Minor in Multimedia that enables students to develop interactive, multimedia products. For more information, please refer to University Programs.
Professors: Blair Berkley, Kwok Keung (Kern) Kwong, Mary Pat McEnrue, Stephen J. McGuire, Paul V. Washburn, Angela Young (Chair).
Associate Professors: Cheng Li, Laura L. Whitcomb.
Assistant Professor: Ellen A. Drost, Veena Prabhu, Min Shi.
Emeriti: Keith R. Blunt, Peter Hechler, Rauf-Ur R. Khan, John F. Steiner, William C. Waddell.
Programs for this Department:
• Business Administration: Option in Human Resources Management, B.S.
• Business Administration: Option in Management, B.S.
• Business Administration: Option in Operations Management, B.S.
• Management Minor
• Undergraduate Certificate Program in General Management
• Undergraduate Certificate Program in Human Resource Management
• Undergraduate Certificate Program in Operations Management
• Business Administration: Option in Management, M.S.
• Healthcare Management, M.S.
The Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Health Care Management