Simpson Tower F917
Phone: (323) 343-2960
The Department of Marketing offers undergraduate degree majors, minors, and certificates in a broad range of marketing disciplines including but not limited to marketing, international business, retailing, social media, and sustainability marketing. The Department also offers graduate degree programs in marketing and international business. In both the private and public sector, these programs prepare students for professional marketing careers in high growth and emerging areas such as sustainability marketing, social media, international marketing, and transportation and logistics.
Professors: H. Rika Houston, Tye Jackson (Chair), Iksuk Kim, Shirley M. Stretch-Stephenson.
Associate Professors: Iksuk Kim, Freddy S. Lee.
Assistant Professors: Nicole Hanson, Pei-Shiuan (Lily) Lin, Sylvia Martin, Stacey Sharpe.
Emeriti: Linda Beamer, James D. Boulgarides, William A. Cohen, Richard H. Kao, Moonsong (David) Oh, Marshall E. Reddick.
Programs for this Department:
• Business Administration, B.S.: Option in International Business
• Business Administration, B.S.: Option in Marketing
• Business Administration, B.S.: Option in Retailing
Minor in Entertainment Marketing
Minor in Marketing
Minor in Social Media
Minor in Sustainability Marketing
• Undergraduate Certificate in Fashion Retailing
• Undergraduate Certificate in International Business Communication
• Undergraduate Certificate in Marketing
• Undergraduate Certificate in Social Media
• Undergraduate Certificate in Sustainability Marketing
• Undergraduate Certificate in Transportation and Logistics
• Business Administration: Option in International Business, M.B.A.
• Business Administration: Option in Marketing, M.B.A.
• Business Administration: Option in International Business, M.S.
• Business Administration: Option in Marketing, M.S.