Parking with CSULA current permit only (includes persons with DMV Placards) on
Circle Drive, Paseo Rancho Castilla, B-Level of the Parking Structure B, all levels of Parking Structures A and C, Lot 4, Lot 6, Lot 7, Lot 7A (residence area), Lot 8, and Lot 10.
- Visitors with guest passes: Park in lot designated on the pass.
- Visitors with reservations: check in at parking kiosk for parking in Lot 4.
- Visitors without passes: park in areas with permit dispensers or meters (top level, Parking Structure C; all levels,
- Parking Structure A; Lot 2; Lot 5; Lot 7).
- NOTE: Permits/passes must be displayed at all times. Questions? Call Parking Administration, (323) 343-3704.
Navigating King Hall
A - Southwest (nearest to Kennedy Library)
B - Southeast (nearest to Engineering and Technology)
C - Northeast (nearest to Lot 7)
D - Northwest (nearest to Lot 5)
- Rooms in the middle corridor are associated with whatever wing they abut.
- There are 6 floors, B (for Basement) to 5.
- If the room assignment has 3 digits, then the room is in the Basement.
- If the room has 4 digits, then it is on an upper floor.
- Examples: D140 is in the D Wing Basement, and C4069 is in the C Wing Fourth Floor.
Cal State LA Downtown
Cal State LA Downtown is located at the intersection of Grand Avenue and 8th Street in Downtown’s Financial District. Click here to see more location information.
Cal State LA Downtown
801 South Grand Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Parking is available in the above ground structure located at 801. South Grand Avenue. The structure is accessible from Grand Avenue Monday-Friday until 7:00 PM and from 8th Street Monday-Friday after 7:00 PM and on Saturdays.
Students pay $4.00 for the first four hours after 4:00 PM and the posted rate of $8.00 for each hour thereafter. Other parking lots and structures are available in the vicinity
For additional information on surrounding parking options, visit https://www.parkme.com/los-angeles-parking.
Cal State LA Downtown is located approximately three blocks from the 7th Street Metro Center station, which is served by the Metro Red, Purple, Blue and Expo lines. For additional information and schedules, visit: www.metro.net.